Roger Edward Levan, 59, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, passed away March 1, 2009. He was born June 17, 1949 in Oklahoma City to Paul S. and Gracie Mae (Whitson) Levan. Roger worked for the City Government as a mechanic. He was a car nut and had several hobbies including woodworking and painting cars and other models. He also enjoyed gardening and feeding his birds. His grandchildren were his life and lovingly referred to him as ‘their extra Santa Claus’. He will be greatly missed by his loving family and countless friends.
He was preceded in death by:
• His parents, Paul S. and Gracie Mae Levan.
• His sons, Jason Levan and wife Mara, and Wesley Levan and wife Ariadna;
• Brother, Paul Levan, Jr.;
• Sister, Barbara Kennedy and husband Gerald;
• And grandchildren, Crystal and Lauren.
To send flowers to the family of Roger Edward Levan, please visit our Heartfelt Sympathies Store.
In the event that there is an error in the information presented, please contact the funeral home by clicking here.